My oh my what could it be???

I got mail yesterday. I love getting presents in the mail.

We've changed Secret Blog Pals again and this is from my new Secret Blog Pal. Which reminds me I need to find something to send to mine.





What oh What is in that box???








It's CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!! The biggest Chocolate bar I've ever seen. It is solid Milk Chocolate shipped straight from Hershey's. I Love Chocolate.


Thank you Thank you from Secret Blog Pal.


Don't forget to check out the new pictures of Meredith, just scroll down to the next blog entry.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great day, what a wonderful gift. That is enough chocolate to give all of Louisville zits. Ha I will have to come and help you with that chocolate bar. How neat!

Aunt Lib
Anonymous said…
SO GLAD IT CAME.

I called em and said

THIS IS A SECRET BLOG PAL GIFT. Dont let her know who it is from.

I think they thought I was CRAZY.

love the hairbow!!

SBP

Popular posts from this blog

Gotcha Day 2009

Busy Busy Weekend..