Gotcha Day 2009

I can't believe that its been 2 years since my mom, my sister, and I traveled to Guatemala to bring home our precious little girl. We are celebrating Gotcha day this year with a trip to the Newport Aquarium. Meredith is very excited to see the fishy's and pingins (Penguins).
Here are a few pictures from Easter weekend, I will post more from tomorrow's trip on Sunday.


Meredith is coloring her first Easter Eggs.





Meredith on Easter morning seeing what the Easter Bunny left her.
How did all that fit in that bucket?
The duck was not in there it was from a trip to Walmart with Mamaw and Papaw a couple weeks ago, it goes everywhere Meredith does.


Here is Meredith at Mamaw's on Easter Sunday. You can see a little bit of baby Blake and CaCa in the background. This is the dress that Aunt Ib gave here she loves it.

Comments

Melinda said…
Happy Gotcha Day!! Have fun at the aquarium!
Stockpiling Mom said…
I think so. I normally spend an hour 1/2 at the aquarium and 2-3 hours at the zoo. Happy Gotcha Day!
Anonymous said…
Happy Gotcha day!!!
Cute pictures! Your daughter has a sweet smile!

Popular posts from this blog

Busy Busy Weekend..