It's Picture Day!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYIIIPPPPEEEE!!!!!

Todd and I live for picture day. Meredith went to the doctor on the 19th. She received one shot, weighs 18lbs, and is 26.77 inches tall.

We are amazed to see how she has changed from one month to the next. And this month is no exception. We can really tell by these pictures that her little personality is starting to show through. We miss her so much and we can't wait to bring her home. As of today we have been in PGN for 37 days so far so good no Previos. Keeping our fingers crossed for a quick release from PGN.

One of the Guatemama's is flying down on Sunday to bring her little guy home, so I'll be joining her family at the airport to welcome little Dane home next week. Safe travels Mary.

Here are the 4 pictures we received today from the agency.












Comments

CreekerMom said…
Wow! She is getting so big, and I love her smile!
She is definitely going to keep you and Todd smiling and laughing that is for sure!


Valerie~
Kim said…
Picture day is the BEST!!! She is just so cute. I hope you get out of PGN soon!!!!
Anonymous said…
What a doll baby!! I can't wait for you all to bring her home either. She is really growing and getting to be a big girl. Hoping it won't be long before you hear something.

Aunt Lib
Anonymous said…
Hi Veronica she is a doll. Your cousin Gwen emailed your site to me. I am in Bunco with Gwen and she is one of my best friends. WE are adopting from Guatemala as well. We are in family court at this time and our daughter Mia is 4 months old. What agency are you using? We are using CCI! Please email me any time! asblair1826@alltel.net

Popular posts from this blog

Gotcha Day 2009

Busy Busy Weekend..