What do you think?



What do you think of my first attempt at making hairbows? I think this one is pretty cute. I've started shopping for hairbows for Meredith (well if her hair ever grows back), and on ebay they are selling for $6-$10 each. And this bow in the stores would cost $12. I made this one for about $2.


I've got mom working on them too. Maybe we can put them on ebay too and make some money???
Don't pay any attention to the date stamped on the picture, I had it set incorrectly.


Don't forget to check out the newest pictures of Meredith, scroll down and check them out.

Comments

Kim said…
Very cute - you are so much more creative than I am. :) Maybe it's a good thing I don't have a girl.
Anonymous said…
Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that I am reviewing your Blog regularly, as our child that we are adopting from Guatemala went into PGN about a week after yours. The thought of it being 3 months seems a little strange, when we adopted our first child from Guatemala, it was 6-8 weeks (then again that was 4 years ago).

To any extent, I wish you patience and best of luck. . .
Anonymous said…
Cute hairbow!! You did a great job. That will be adorable for Meredith---when she gets her hair grown out. You are talented.

Love,
Aunt Lib
Adorable hairbow!!! If you want to sell some let me know. I sure can't make them.

Popular posts from this blog

A riddle for you.....

Busy Busy Weekend..

We've made it past the 7 week mark....