Bad weather here today.

Here are some pictures from outside today. We woke up to 4-6 inches of snow on the ground, and it is now freezing rain. They are calling for at least an inch of ice then more snow by morning.
Todd and I stayed home and Meredith's school was closed today as was most of Louisville. And as of right now it isn't looking too good for tomorrow.
We did venture out today to take me to the doctor. I've had a cold for the past week and a half and I finally went to the DR. They only could get one doctor in today and they were taking patients in as they came, which was nice I didn't have to wait that long. I was discouraged by the way our streets up here were not cleared off. I understand the neighborhoods are last priority but it didn't look like Bardstown Road had been touched today!!!
So we made it to the DR I have a double ear infection WOOOHOOO!!!
We then went to Wal-Mart and got my meds. We planned to eat at the McDonalds in Walmart but they were closed because of the weather. So we ventured up Bardstown Road to another McDonalds that was open. And we got our first RedBox movies. So Meredith has been watching movies after nap time and watching the ice fall.

Here are a few pictures from today.




This is Todd doing his impression of Jim Cantore from the Weather Channel.




Our backyard

My poor ice covered car.
This is Todd standing on the snow/ice. It is so frozen you don't sink down in the snow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We've made it past the 7 week mark....

A riddle for you.....

Busy Busy Weekend..