Week 9 and waiting

Yep we've passed week 9 in PGN as of today. 64 days and no word, all I can say is "what the hell????!!!!" Pardon my french, but I can see the end of my rope clearly now, haha.

We did receive a medical update and very blurry pictures today, (I won't post those they are awful). Our Advocate is out this week, he traveled to Guatemala for a convention so the other advocate sent out the medical today. Meredith is 18.4lbs and 27 inches tall. What I could tell from the pictures her hair is growing back finally.

I asked about our PGN status and the response I got was :"As far as I know you are still in PGN it has been taking 8 weeks to get out."
Now before you all start filling up my comment box I know this is contradictory to everything we've been told to date and the fact that we just passed week 9 solidifies that the left hand is not talking to the right.
I will post any further updates I receive. Still hoping that this is our week to get out of PGN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A riddle for you.....

Busy Busy Weekend..

We've made it past the 7 week mark....