Isn't this cute????

This rocking chair has been around for a long time. It was my moms when she was young and some of her sisters used it too. Then it was there for me and Rebecca. So in preparations for Meredith's homecoming mom made new cushions for it. I think it is adorable.


The first picture is of my mom sitting in the rocking chair. The second picture is of me sitting in the same rocking chair, wearing my bibbed overalls, and yes that is a tobacco pipe in my mouth. I would say that I was 3 or 4 years old in that picture.












Also I've had several people ask for a sneek peek of the new and improved bathroom. Well I'm not done, but the walls are painted, next I'll move onto the trim. Todd and I went to Bed Bath & Beyond yesterday and we found the shower curtain and rugs we like. So if anyone has those great Bed Bath & Beyond coupons they aren't using please send them my way.








Comments

Andrea said…
The rocking chair is too cute! What a neat way to pass something from your family down to Meredith. When she gets older, she'll realy appreciate that.

Can't wait to see the finished product of the bathroom1
Kim said…
Oohhh love the new color in the bathroom. That blue was pretty bad. I can't wait to see the final product.
CreekerMom said…
I love the rocking chair, we have one that Russ had when he was little and Madison loves it!

I simply LOVE the new color of the bathroom!
thanks for sharing and not making us wait LOL


Valerie~

Popular posts from this blog

A riddle for you.....

Busy Busy Weekend..

We've made it past the 7 week mark....