Another busy weekend.

Happy Monday folks. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
Today is day 55 in the PGN black hole. We are hopeful that we will hear something this week.

This weekend for me was Phase 2 of the bathroom makeover. Mom came up on Saturday and we did a little shopping and them we worked on the bathroom till 1:30 in the morning. Got back up yesterday morning and started working again. I'm happy to say that the bathroom is 95% done. There is some touch ups needed on the paint and as you can see by the pictures there is no outer shower curtain or rugs. That's where you guys come in....

I CAN'T DECIDE ON A SHOWER CURTAIN!!!!!!!


So here is one that we have come across, you tell me if you think it will look good in the new and improved bathroom. Or if you have any other ideas just email me a picture.








Comments

CreekerMom said…
WOW Veronica! It looks FABULOUS!
I love the shower curtain it matches it perfectly!

You have done a great job!
Are you for hire for redecorating? LOL

Valerie~
Nichole Foster said…
I think the shower curtain will look AWESOME!! YOu are so much braver than I with the red walls, but they look GREAT!!!

Nichole
Andrea said…
I vote "YES!" It looks great!
Kim said…
Much better than what you had before!! Nice job. I also think the shower curtain will look wonderful in there.
Anonymous said…
You did a great job! Looks great. Now that you have had practice, you can come help me redo my bathroom. That is the same shower curtain and border that I have been considering for the back bath.

Praying you will hear something this week.

Aunt Lib
Kylie's Mommy said…
You are doing a great job on your bathroom.

I need to work up the energy to paint our nursery.

Mommy2B

www.journeytng.blogspot.com
Rebecca said…
YES YES YES YES YES!!!! I LOVE THAT SHOWER CURTAIN!!!! I WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING!!! IT'S AWESOME GIRL!!!!!

PRAYING FOR GOOD NEWS FOR BOTH OF US THIS WEEK!!!

LOVE YA AND HUGS,
REBECCA

Popular posts from this blog

Gotcha Day 2009

Busy Busy Weekend..