Meredith's big party

On Saturday April 28th. Meredith had a big welcome to Kentucky party. My aunt Lib held this great party for us, Thanks again for everything Aunt Lib!!!!!

This was also Meredith's longest car ride and she slept the whole way so we think she likes to ride.

We are still having issues with Meredith allowing Todd to care for her. I'm trying to get a schedule going so I can long onto work and get some work done, but it hasn't happened yet.

Today we went down to the Chow Wagon, her Daycare, and to the park to swing. She loves to swing, I'll post pictures of that later, but here are a few pictures from the party on Saturday.

Meredith just tried to crawl!!!! How exciting!!!!!














Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so sorry I missed it. I heard Meredith was absolutely adorable. I'm so excited for you and Todd!

Hugs and Kisses for the newest Kentucky girl!

Love
Cindy

Popular posts from this blog

A riddle for you.....

Busy Busy Weekend..

We've made it past the 7 week mark....