It is finally over!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have just gotten back from the Embassy and our appointment went fine. We are back in the room after stopping off to get some breakfast before the buffet closed.





I was only asked a couple questions: Do you have her room ready? What is it decorated in? Is her daddy at home getting the house ready? Have you visited the baby before this pick up trip? Just simple questions, oh one more are you happy with you agency and attorney's, I said yes through gritted teeth.





Meredith is now passed out on the floor, she has had an eventful morning and we are so glad that everything is over. We will received Meredith's immigrant VISA tomorrow at 4PM and we will be free to leave the country. We are resting up right now and we will then head out to do some shopping.



We can't wait to get back to Kentucky, I know Todd is beside himself with missing us. I can't wait for him to see is beautiful baby girl, she is a real charmer. She is flirting with the waiters and the guys at the Embassy.









Comments

Anonymous said…
Halleujah!! Bring that sweet baby girl home to KY. We can't wait to see all of you.

Aunt Lib
keelstar said…
Congratulations Veronica, Todd, & Meredith! Your dreams are finally coming true and I am just so very happy for you all! Enjoy the rest of your trip in GC! :)Keely
Debra said…
Big Congrats! Glad to hear your trip is finally coming to a happy ending. Safe travels back to KY.
Kim said…
I'm so glad your appointment went well. It's easy, isn't it?? I'm so happy for you and Todd and Meredith!!!
keelstar said…
I hope you had a very safe trip home! I cannot wait to see more pictures of Meredith and I hope she is adjusting well! I am so happy for you all!

Popular posts from this blog

A riddle for you.....

Busy Busy Weekend..

We've made it past the 7 week mark....