We are now in the hands of the US Government

We were submitted yesterday (Tuesday) for PINK. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.
There is some confusion as to when the Embassy will be open/closed to Americans and Guatemalans. So I emailed the Embassy this morning and I plan to call down there later today. Our attorney is suppose to go back to the Embassy tomorrow at 3:45pm (5:45 our time) and pick up any Pink slips that are waiting. We hope it is ours and Rebecca's.

It really looks like our appointment will be the 2nd week of April which is what I expected. I'm hoping that it will be the 9th or 10th so we can travel down to partake in the Easter festivities.

We will be staying at the Marriott again. The Pool and Restaurant are both open now.

Stay tuned for travel updates......

Comments

CreekerMom said…
How EXCITING!
I am so happy that FINALLY your journey will be complete.


What a blessing it will be for all of you to be together for Meredith's First Easter and together as a family.

Pack those bags.. and take one for Meredith too :)

Valerie~
Anonymous said…
Wonderful news! Just maybe you will get lucky and will get your pink slip and travel in the next week or two. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Love,
Aunt Lib
Anonymous said…
I really hope you get your pink slip. We were submitted to the embassy on 2/22 and still haven't received it. I hope and pray that you can get your little one home soon.

Popular posts from this blog

A riddle for you.....

Busy Busy Weekend..

We've made it past the 7 week mark....