Have Passport will travel.....

That's right. Meredith applied for her passport today. It will be ready to pick up Monday morning.
There is a bit of confusion as to if the US Embassy is open to Guatemalans on Monday so it looks like Tuesday we will be submitted to the embassy for PINK!!!!!!!
It takes 48 hours for the embassy to release the pink slip. So hopefully by Thursday we will know the date of our appointment. YYYIIIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Once we have a definite date we will decide when we want to head down. I'm getting so antsy that I don't know how much longer I can wait. So we might head down a few days early and take in the sites.

Comments

Kim said…
Not much longer now!!!!
Anonymous said…
Hallelujah! These are the updates we have been waiting for. I know the excitement is building. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will be within the next week or so.

Aunt Lib
CreekerMom said…
You best pack your bags and have them waiting! :)

I am just wanting to do a Happy Dance for you!
Rebecca said…
YIPPEE!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!! I'M REALLY HAPPY THAT WE WILL BE TRAVELLING TOGETHER TOO. HOW AWESOME! I STARTED PACKING TODAY AND MY MOM DID TOO. ;-)) I'M READY TO GET ON THE PLANE IN A MINUTE'S NOTICE. ;-))

HUGS,
REBECCA

Popular posts from this blog

A riddle for you.....

Busy Busy Weekend..

We've made it past the 7 week mark....