Hello to everyone!!!!

Sorry the post haven't been as regular as they should have been, I've been traveling a lot for my new job. Thankfully that is over for a while!!!!!

I took Meredith to have her Christmas pictures this weekend, and they turned out OK, she cried some, she just didn't want to be there. Below are a couple of the best pics.

Meredith is trying to talk more these days, we pick up new words just about everyday.


I've also uploaded some pictures from the last couple of weeks with my new camera (which I LOVE)




Bad hair day and cheesy face all in one.





Comments

Creekermom said…
WOW, Meredith is getting so big!
I must say she is getting more beautiful every time you post!

I just love the Christmas picture!

I bet she is just a joy to be around and puts a smile on you and Todd's face daily. :)

Thanks for taking the time to share. I love getting updates and l seeing your beautiful daughter.


Have a blessed "FIRST" Christmas together!


Valerie~
Anonymous said…
Hey Guys!

God's been bringing people, places, and things to my mind lately and I suddenly thought of sweet little Meredith and wanted to see how you all were doing.

Wow! She's not so little now! I know this is going to be a great Christmas for all of you. Enjoy it and live it up! You all are going to have a great time.

God Bless,

Anthony

Popular posts from this blog

A riddle for you.....

Busy Busy Weekend..

We've made it past the 7 week mark....