Happy Halloween





Comments

Someone likes candy!!!!!
Anonymous said…
What a cutie! I was hoping you would get some pictures of her. Looks like she loves chocolate. My kind of girl.

Aunt Lib
Creekermom said…
She absolutely looks ADORABLE!
I just love the costume!

We miss hearing about Meredith, I know life is busy and she is growing so fast!

We would love to get together sometime.

Valerie and Madison Cummins
keelstar said…
What a little cutie in her giraffe costume! I cannot believe how quickly our girls are growing up! Savannah will have been home for 6 months on November 22 and I can hardly believe that. During the adoption, 6 months took forever, and now that she's home 6 months has flown by! Love, Keely & Savannah

Popular posts from this blog

A riddle for you.....

Busy Busy Weekend..

We've made it past the 7 week mark....