Another update

Ok so the updates are getting farther and farther apart. Yes the lack of communication is very hard!! But Todd and I are taking one day at a time.

Rebecca and I did the yearly ritual of shopping on Black Friday!!! WHHHOOO was that fun, what time was it Rebecca, 4 am when we got to Wal-Mart. Oh well we got everything we went for. Santa Claus has already dropped off a lot of goodies for Meredith.

Todd and I are kinda feeling like Ebenezer Scrooge this year. We are debating on when or if we will put a tree up this year. If we knew that Meredith was coming home in January I would put it up now and just leave it up. But we have no idea as to when she will be coming home so if we do put up the tree we will probably put it up in her room and just leave it in there until she comes home. Who knows we may be having Christmas at Valentines day or even Easter.

As for our case I sent out the authenticated documents via Fedex on Thursday. I just tracked the package and it was delivered down in Guatemala this morning. I've already put my call in to Philip to get on the horn and find out when they will be taking the new documents to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Once the new forms are registered they can submit our case to PGN which right now the registering part is taking 2-3 weeks. SO we might make it into PGN by the end of the year??? We'll have to wait and see.

We did send down a few things to Meredith for Christmas so hopefully Marina will take pictures of her wearing her Christmas outfit and wearing her new earrings.

Here is the latest info we have on Meredith, by the picture we can tell she is really growing.
She now weighs 15.8lbs and is 24.8 inches tall.


WHAT A CUTIE!!!!!




Comments

Kim said…
Oh my is she cute!!! And she's getting so big. She's obviously being well taken care of. I hope you guys get into PGN quick!
Anonymous said…
She is beautiful, and so dressed up. I'm hoping this PGN think will happen quickly. Keep your chin up.

Love
Aunt Lib

Popular posts from this blog

A riddle for you.....

Busy Busy Weekend..

We've made it past the 7 week mark....