And the fashion show begins!!!



Comments

Anonymous said…
Veronica and Todd,
She is so gorgeous!! Thanks for sending the pictures. I especially like the one in the UofL outfit!! We'll have to get her and Dane together for sure! You all look so happy - I think you are glowing!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see the other 100+ pictures!!
Mary
CreekerMom said…
I have to agree with Mary that Veronica is 'glowing' as I said in my previous post is it looks like you are 'shining' but the better word is GLOWING :)

I just hope you get some time when you get back to scrapbook as you will have a ton to catch up on just of Meredith! LOL

She is just beautiful and God hand picked her just for you!

I am SO excited for both of you!


Valerie~
Anonymous said…
Veronica!!! I am so happy to see your first family photo. You truly are glowing!!! I can't wait to get together with you and hear all about it. She is so beautiful. I love you guys and am so happy to see it all working out!
Holly

Popular posts from this blog

A riddle for you.....

Busy Busy Weekend..

We've made it past the 7 week mark....