New pictures!!!!!

Here is what the email fairy brought today.

Our advocate at the agency said these were either taken today(Tuesday), or yesterday. Meredith goes to the doctor again on the 21st and we should get that update 1-2 weeks after.
I'm just thankful to have new pictures. They say she is really healthy and has great color. I just wish the photos weren't so close up?? Oh well just glad to have them.

The care package will be going out on Thursday. Todd read some Walt Disney books tonight and recorded them and I'll do the same tomorrow. I'll have a contest to see who can guess the cost for shipping this box down, you will be surprised.







Is that a double chin I see??? Yep she'll fit in just fine.






Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, she looks very healthy! Very cute and cuddly!
Anonymous said…
Glad to see the new pictures of my great niece. She is precious, and looks as if she is gaining weight pretty quickly. I am so excited for you all.
Aunt Lib

Popular posts from this blog

A riddle for you.....

We've made it past the 7 week mark....

Busy Busy Weekend..