I got a bib that said this on Friday....



Ok what could this mean?? It came from Becky so I at first thought it was for Meredith to wear. But the note inside the package said:

"Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Your baby sister is going to be a mommie just like YOU!!!"

That's right Becky is pregnant YYYYIIIIPPPPEEEEE a playmate for Meredith!

What a great surprise!!! The baby is due on April 9th one day before Becky's birthday, maybe she can hold out for a few more hours and they can share the same birthday.

Apparently Becky thinks she is having a boy according to some Chinese ring test or something, I don't know. I think she should find out what she is having so we can start shopping, but she doesn't want to know PPPOOOHHH!!!

I think the suspense will finally get to her and she will find out.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's right I think I"ll hold out!!!!!

Soon to be mommie
Anonymous said…
Isn't this wonderful news? She came by and brought us a similar bib, and I was so shocked. I'm excited for them. Meredith will have a little cousin to play with. Uncle Chester predicts a boy also! We will have to wait and see.

Great-Aunt Lib
Creekermom said…
How are things going? Do you have any new pics of Meredith?

Congrats on becoming an AUNTIE, it must be exciting plus what a wonderful gift for Meredith. I am sure your mom is excited as well.

Keep in touch.

Popular posts from this blog

A riddle for you.....

Busy Busy Weekend..

We've made it past the 7 week mark....