Things are getting better!!!!

Meredith is finally becoming a daddy's girl. She is letting Todd take care of her now and I even got to leave yesterday for 3 hours!!!!

I promise that there will be new pictures in the near future. We have decided not to go to a photographer till her 1st birthday which is a little over a month from now. So "mom's photography" will have to do for now.

I was cleaning Meredith's room this afternoon and I put her in her crib to play and look what happened......Could it be? Meredith sleeping in her crib????



Here is another picture I took this morning. This pretty yellow dress arrived in the mail the other day from another Guata Mama in Nancy KY. Thanks Amy!!!!





Comments

Anonymous said…
Sweet pictures of the sweetest baby girl!! Another beautiful dress to wear (since she only has a few, Ha).

Hugs,
Aunt Lib
Kim said…
I'm glad things are going better. Did you end up going to the parade? We did, and I was able to get seats between 4th and 5th. It ended up being really fun, and Alex loved it!

Popular posts from this blog

Gotcha Day 2009