This is us...


Hey there everyone, its Thursday May 25th. Not much to report today, one background check came back yesterday for Todd(Lead Foot)!!!! Todd will apply for his passport tomorrow, while I lay out in the sun at home all day, ahhhhhh....
Anyway back to the process, I'm going to ladies night out at Holly's tonight and our friend who is a notary will be there too. My plan is for her to notarize everything I have so far and scan it in and email it to Maria tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully everything will be ok and I can mail that stuff off to her Tuesday. A couple of the forms we've already filled out have to be re-done, because the notary expired too soon. Oh well just one of the many expected obstacles.
Well that it's it for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A riddle for you.....

We've made it past the 7 week mark....

Busy Busy Weekend..